Hi all, just let you know I just discovered I am the stupidest person in the world. I was sent this message along with some photos. Shocking can not describes how I feel. Here I am, thinking I am so proud that I create unique designs. Turn out I am a no talent moron. Some of them have been created years ago. Really, what kind of idiot I am! I have always been careful not to let others' designs influence me. I am not aware of other designs till today. Still, as the person called me out. I have hurt others. I apologise to who’s businesses have been affected. I am a moron. I have deactivated all the designs in question. Please support other businesses. I would like to clarify one thing. I earn zero cent from Youtube. I am sorry to disappoint all of you that support me. I am an embarrassment.


No comments:

Post a Comment